Government Entities Mutual, Inc.
Home      Contact Us      Site Map      Report a Claim

Report a Claim
There are several methods for submitting a Claims Loss Notice to GEM. To save administrative costs to the membership our preferred method is to receive the Claims Loss Notice on-line using the link below. Adjusters will be able to File/Save a .pdf copy of their Claims Loss Notice for their own records. Other options are to download a GEM Claims Loss Notice form and e-mail, fax or mail the completed form and supporting documentation to GEM.

On-line Form:
Click here

Download Form:
Download Word Doc (.doc)


(202) 318-3220

US Mail:
Government Entities Mutual, Inc.
Coldstream Office Park
116 South River Road
Building D, Unit 4
Bedford, NH 03110
Main Office: 603-223-0321
Attn: Claims Department

Executive Office: 116 South River Road, Building D, Unit 4, Bedford, NH 03110
Domiciliary Office: 1444 I Street, NW, Suite 950, Washington, DC 20005
ph: 603.223.0321   fax: 202.318.3220
Terms and Conditions
© 2018 Government Entities Mutual Inc., PCCsite by wedu